The String Orchestra class is open to all students (freshman–seniors) with experience on the following instruments: violin, viola, cello and double bass. No audition is necessary to participate.500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Performances & Events
- Christmas Concert (December)
- Winter Concert (February)
- Spring Concert (May)
Individual Student Events
- ILMEA District Festival (by audition)
- ILMEA All-State (by audition)
- IHSA Solo & Ensemble Contest (March)
- Northwestern Solo & Ensemble Contest (March)
Every three years, members of Concert Band, Wind Ensemble, Percussion Ensembles 1 & 2 and String Orchestra, are invited to travel to Disney World in Florida. The students perform a concert at Disney World and also take part in a studio workshop.